The world of Fashion is definitely a funny one, we barely welcomed Spring and we’re already looking at what we’ll be wearing during the Fall.
So last week during one of the very first sunny & warm days of the year I visited the cool Catherine Miran press office in the heart of Paris to see the Fall-Winter 2016 collections of their catalog of brands.
It was a great opportunity to not only see the new proposals of labels I know (Petit Bateau, Swildens, Sessun) but also to discover and obsess over other labels that I had never heard about (Essentiel, Michino, Hanro).
So here’s a sneak peek into what you’ll be seeing hitting stores next season, I hope you’ll love what you see as much as I did!
As you can see everything was gorgeous, but here’s a list of what I loved most from the Catherine Miran AW16 Collections :
- The fluffly pastel sweaters by Marie Sixtine.
- The colorful envelope cluch by Michino.
- ALL the accessories by Essentiel, bags, keychains and all.
- The glitter heels by Mellow Yellow*
- The glitter sneakers & white creepers by Golden Goose*
- The silver ankle boots by André.
- The stunning pink lingerie ensembles by Hanro.
- Those perfect golden glitter sneakers by Swildens.
* Not pictured in this post, but can be seen in my Facebook Gallery along with more photos from my visit to the Press Office.