Hey guys, I hope you’re having a great week!
Today I have for you the street style photo galleries from the shows I covered on the fourth day of New York Fashion Week!
The day began with Tommy Hilfiger Street Style, which definitely was one of the best of the week… although the sun was extremely harsh the location and the guests made up for it!
I think it must be one of the shows with the biggest amount of guests, which is great for material!
What was amazing about the location was that we were in a sort of huge open parking lot, which meant we were out of traffics way… and that my friends, makes a world of difference! (Plus it’s much safer! Cause in case you didn’t know, running after people to take their photo in the middle of the street is pretty dangerous and borderline reckless… yet we do it).
Also, I’ve said it before but I love when brands “dress” their guests! Well that, up to a certain point. I still want to see the person’s real personality, so it is cool when they can get the chance to choose a piece from the same collection as other guests, yet style an outfit in their very own way.
The second show as Jeremy Scott; this location on the other hand was a nightmare but I still love a challenge!
This season in particular it didn’t happen, but I usually like that guests to this show tend to be dressed in a “kitsch” way… it’s fun for a change.
The third show was 3.1 Phillip Lim, to which I arrived extremely late because I got lost, so I only got the end of the exit… that’s why there are so many close ups of people crossing the street.
And finally Thom Browne! By then the light was a bit shitty, and I personally don’t love it cause those “tones” don’t really go along with my type of photography which is “bright and colorful”, but work is work and I still got a few I liked.
Regardless, I hope you like them all and they inspire you to step up your fashion game ;)
Don’t forget to check out all 4 slideshows below!
Helena Bordon & Martha Graeff
Chriselle Lim, Dani & Aimee Song
Anna dello Russo
Caroline Vreeland & Shea Marie
Miroslava Duma & Nasiba Adilova
Veronika Heilbrunner & Justin O'Shea
Mariano di Vaio
Hanne Gaby Odiele
Hanne Gaby & Lexi Boling
Best at Tommy Hilfiger:
- The Nike sneakers from the first shot.
- Hooded denim dress.
- Dani Song’s whole outfit… it’s so feminine but not too “girly”.
- Shea’s fleece top.
- Hanne Gaby’s colorful beanie.
- Langley’s whole outfit.
- Celine’s silver varsity jacket.
Hollie May Saker
Giotto Calendoli & Patricia Manfield
Soo Joo Park
Best at Jeremy Scott:
- Chiara’s patched denim shirt… I already said it on Instagram; I like it so much I’ll make my own DIY version of it.
- Chiara’s top and skirt… because #rainbowlove.
- Sara’s yellow dress… it’s the perfect example of effortless chic.
- Zina’s t-shirt.
3.1 PHILLIP LIM
Micol Sabbadini & Anna dello Russo
Jane Keltner de Valle
Yumi Lambert & Taylor Hill
José Martinez & Aldo Decaniz
Anna dello Russo
Best at 3.1 Phillip Lim:
- Candice’s neon dress.
- White turtlene… a must for this winter.
- Jane’s black jumpsuit… I’ve been looking for the perfect one for so long!
- Kimberley’s dress… Someone told me that she only wears her own designs, I’m blown away by her talent!
Annie Georgia Greenberg
Best at Thom Browne:
- Leaf’s cute blue silk dress.
- Nausheen’s wool coat… it looks extremely stylish and warm.
- Natasha’s dress… those random fabric inserts are cool.
And you? What did you like best?
All photos by me. All rights reserved. © Ylenia Cuéllar.