Day two of New York Fashion week was a busy one!
With four shows in different corners of the city, we literally didn’t stop running during the whole day.
I began the day shooting street style at Lacoste, followed by Rebecca Minkoff, a quick stop at Tibi and finished with Altuzarra.
Just as in the previous post I have made individual galleries for each runway, so don’t forget there are actually 4 slideshows to check out below! ;)
It is definitely one of my favorite shows to shoot, as it’s quite popular and invites a lot of people who will be wearing actual Lacoste runway pieces designed by Felipe Oliveira Baptista (rather than the dull “classics” you usually find in shops) .
In regards to street style, although not everyone will be wearing the label, it’s common to spot sporty, colorful and laid-back looks that make up for fun photos.
As for my list of the “Best spotted” at Lacoste aka what I loved most:
- Celine’s wide-legged knee-high boots… a basic for Fall.
- Helena’s Lacoste dress from the AW15 collection. It”s supple but structured, understated but chic… all at the same time.
- The coloful knit-tops worn by a lot of the guests. I like that they are pretty versatile, you can either wear them in a semi-formal outfit all the way to a very relaxed one.
- Patricia’s classic “Tennis” look paired with thigh-high vinyl boots (talk about statement).
- Erica Boldrin’s blue shirt-dress; I love the feminie cut and embroideries.
- Valentina Siragusa’s heels… because pink.
Best spotted at Rebecca Minkoff:
- Hanne Gaby’s sweater… I really appreciate that it also has a message.
- Rebecca’s full look… Especially that trench coat with ruffled sleeves, it’s the small details that can transform an outfit.
- Paola’s handbag that looks as if it were made with decorative tiles.
- Laura’s off-white culottes.
Best spotted at Tibi:
- Patricia’s full biker look… that leather jacket and vinyl shoes go togeher like PB & J!
- Aimee’s all black outfit… you can never go wrong with black and if you’re Aimee you’ll look so chic and sophisticated.
- Leaf’s american flag jeans… how come the american flag is the only one that looks cool as motif on clothes?
- How the model work that printed silk scarf… it looked beautiful! But remember, you must have a long leg to pull it off ;)
Closing the day with another favorite… you know Altuzarra always has some coolest and most stylish guests.
Best spotted at Altuzarra:
- Leandra’s all white look, topped with the american flag clutch. (Too bad I could NOT possibly pull off that outfit… only she can look that great wearing white jeans).
- That navy with red/white stripes skirt (or dress?)… I can’t remember the full outfit but from my detail shot I can gather it was a stunning look.
- Veronika’s lamé ensemble from the AW15 Altuzarra collection.
- The oufit composed of a black vest with a white with black motifs skirt and striped shoes.
- Pernille’s sexy Altuzarra AW15 top paired with black leather culottes and golden sandals… seriously a perfect NYC outfit.
And that’s all!
I hope you enjoy the photos and they inspire you to take your fashion game to the next level ;)
All photos by me. All rights reserved. © Ylenia Cuéllar.