Day two of New York Fashion week was a busy one!
With four shows in different corners of the city, we literally didn’t stop running during the whole day.
I began the day shooting street style at Lacoste, followed by Rebecca Minkoff, a quick stop at Tibi and finished with Altuzarra.
Just as in the previous post I have made individual galleries for each runway, so don’t forget there are actually 4 slideshows to check out below! ;)
Mariano di Vaio
Eleonora Carisi & Linda Tol
Andrea Maria & Ari Camacho
Camila Coelho, Martha Graeff & friend
Brenda Diaz de la Vega & Pamela Allier
It is definitely one of my favorite shows to shoot, as it’s quite popular and invites a lot of people who will be wearing actual Lacoste runway pieces designed by Felipe Oliveira Baptista (rather than the dull “classics” you usually find in shops) .
In regards to street style, although not everyone will be wearing the label, it’s common to spot sporty, colorful and laid-back looks that make up for fun photos.
As for my list of the “Best spotted” at Lacoste aka what I loved most:
- Celine’s wide-legged knee-high boots… a basic for Fall.
- Helena’s Lacoste dress from the AW15 collection. It”s supple but structured, understated but chic… all at the same time.
- The coloful knit-tops worn by a lot of the guests. I like that they are pretty versatile, you can either wear them in a semi-formal outfit all the way to a very relaxed one.
- Patricia’s classic “Tennis” look paired with thigh-high vinyl boots (talk about statement).
- Erica Boldrin’s blue shirt-dress; I love the feminie cut and embroideries.
- Valentina Siragusa’s heels… because pink.
Hanne Gaby Odiele
Annie Georgia Greenberg
Annabel Rosendahl & Celine Aagaard
Sung Hee Kim
Best spotted at Rebecca Minkoff:
- Hanne Gaby’s sweater… I really appreciate that it also has a message.
- Rebecca’s full look… Especially that trench coat with ruffled sleeves, it’s the small details that can transform an outfit.
- Paola’s handbag that looks as if it were made with decorative tiles.
- Laura’s off-white culottes.
Valentina Ferragni & Luca Vezil
Best spotted at Tibi:
- Patricia’s full biker look… that leather jacket and vinyl shoes go togeher like PB & J!
- Aimee’s all black outfit… you can never go wrong with black and if you’re Aimee you’ll look so chic and sophisticated.
- Leaf’s american flag jeans… how come the american flag is the only one that looks cool as motif on clothes?
- How the model work that printed silk scarf… it looked beautiful! But remember, you must have a long leg to pull it off ;)
Veronika Heilbrunner & Justin O'Shea
Jane Keltner de Valle
Ophélie Guillermand & Mijo Mihaljcic
Josephine le Tutour
Yasmin Sewell & Nasiba Adilova
Maria Duenas Jacobs
Anna dello Russo
Fei Fei Sun
Closing the day with another favorite… you know Altuzarra always has some coolest and most stylish guests.
Best spotted at Altuzarra:
- Leandra’s all white look, topped with the american flag clutch. (Too bad I could NOT possibly pull off that outfit… only she can look that great wearing white jeans).
- That navy with red/white stripes skirt (or dress?)… I can’t remember the full outfit but from my detail shot I can gather it was a stunning look.
- Veronika’s lamé ensemble from the AW15 Altuzarra collection.
- The oufit composed of a black vest with a white with black motifs skirt and striped shoes.
- Pernille’s sexy Altuzarra AW15 top paired with black leather culottes and golden sandals… seriously a perfect NYC outfit.
And that’s all!
I hope you enjoy the photos and they inspire you to take your fashion game to the next level ;)
All photos by me. All rights reserved. © Ylenia Cuéllar.