I thought this day would never come, I have finally finished posting about PFW AW15 with Miu Miu Street Style being the last of the series.
Justin O'Shea & Veronika Heilbrunner
Sama & Haya Abu Khadra
Anna dello Russo
Now I have about 3 weeks to prepare before going to New York and start all over again!
From these images I think it is easy to tell it was the last day of the long month fashion week madness… I was exhausted and didn’t shoot as much as usual.
It’s funny how every season it is the same… by the time Paris Fashion Week arrives I’m so tired and a bit fed up that I can’t wait for it to end but then when it is over I feel so lost and bored.
Now I’m hoping this coming season will be full of yes lots of street style and shows but also of new exciting projects and collaborations… drop me a note if you’re interested in doing something together :)
And for tradition’s sake, here’s what I loved most from the Miu Miu Street Style:
- Helena Bordon’s splattered jeans (although I’m sure I’d look like a dork wearing them).
- That gorgeous camel pencil skirt with the colorful motifs.
- Veronika Heilbrunner’s embroidered navy top.
- That teal Chloé bag <3
- The leather fringed skirt (been looking for one for ages!).
- Giovanna Battaglia’s tapestry boots.
- The white pleated trousers along with those cool shoes (anyone knows the brand?).
Thanks for passing by!
All photos by me. All rights reserved. © Ylenia Cuéllar.