One month away from Fashion Week SS16 and I’m still posting the street style from the past season…
Lana El Sahely
Annie Georgia Greenberg
Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl
Hanne Gaby Odiele
Leigh Lezark & Anna dello Russo
I gotta admit I feel a bit guilty about posting this Valentino Street Style until now, but then again I think (against popular belief) that fashion can be timeless and that even though these photos show what people wore 6 months ago, they can still be a great source of style inspiration.
Do you agree, or am I entirely crazy?
So as I mentioned, these photos are from the Valentino show (yeah the one Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson crashed).
It took place as usual at the Tuileries Gardens which used to be my favorite venue to shoot street style but recently it has become way “too popular” and what before granted clear shots within the gardens has turned into portraits among a jungle of tourists wearing very practical and colorful clothes.
This time I decided to avoid entering the gardens and although it was a bit difficult it definitely paid off.
Of course there was a great presence of Valentino clothes and accessories among the guests (which I love) with very spring-like patterns and colors which gave place to lots of eye-candy.
My favorites this time:
- The orange polka-dot top; it doesn’t get more cheerful than that.
- Chiara Ferragni’s perfect dress… so dreamy!
- The orange Kelly Bag, such a classic.
- The golden star ring worn by Sofie Valkiers.
- Tina Leung’s “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend” clutch.
- Annie Greenberg’s full look (that fringed skirt!).
- Leandra Medine’s golden boots.
- Hanne Gaby’s cape… no matter what she wears, she looks like a rock star.
- The full look of the girl matching a striped top with a feather skirt and navy blazer.
So I hope you like these photos! I’ll try to be more “on time” with the upcoming season!
New York in one month, yay!
All photos by me. All rights reserved. © Ylenia Cuéllar.