My first time ever covering the Stella McCartney Street Style.
For some reason after multiple seasons shooting runways and street style, I always missed the Stella McCartney show which is a shame since it’s one of the shows with the best guest-list out there: celebrities, socialites, buyers, you name it; all of them wearing some of the best outfits of the week.
I always saw with a little bit of envy, the photos of fellow photographers a mix of a great location “The Opéra de Paris” and outstanding fashion.
It was so fun and crazy to shoot… being the touristic spot it is, it was chaotic, full of cars and people but adding to the “urban” feeling of the moment.
For example the photo of the cover featuring Chiara Ferragni, is all the more interesting because of that police car behind, don’t you think?
Some of my favorite things from what I spotted that day are:
- The vibrant red hat worn by the woman with the orange fur jacket.
- Kristina Bazan’s “garçone” look.
- Elena Perminova’s whole look (special mention: pink coat and white heels).
- The yellow and blue printed coat.
- The two fendi handbags
- Elena Perminova’s second look, specially the white lace skirt.
Hope you enjoy the photos, more to come soon!
All photos by me. All rights reserved. © Ylenia Cuéllar.