Can’t believe that today’s Street Style post is the last from my PFW SS15 series (finally!)
Miu Miu rain boots
Sama & Haya Abu Khadra
Anna dello Russo
Luisa Fernanda Espinosa
Nabile Quenum & Adam Katz Sinding
Viviana Volpicella & Garance Doré
Veronika Heilbrunner & Justin O'Shea
Chiara Ferragni & Andrew Arthur
Just one show to go, and I’ll be ready to start with Menswear, Couture and RTW from AW15!
Shooting Street Style at Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton was a bit of a challenge; being the last day of Paris Fashion Week, I was a bit tired and so over it, and it kind of shows, in these photos that aren’t precisely my best.
But I won’t get too much into the subject of how bad these photos are, instead I’ll tell you some random facts and highlights from this day:
The major highlight of my day was that I got to see and shoot the cutest and most stylish kid ever: Alonso Mateo… I was almost star struck haha.
It’s crazy how natural he’s at posing for a bunch of cameras… I know, it sounds/feels weird to say that about a 5 year old, but come on he’s more stylish than all men I know together:!
Of course that has a lot to do with his super talented, chic and Mexican (hell yeah!) mom Luisa Fere… seriously, can I have her wardrobe please?
Aside to that, I got to see Michelle Williams from up close, for a split of a second before her bodyguard knocked me off. (I got a shot of like half her face but decided there was no point in putting it here.)
What I loved:
- Natalie Joos’ beautiful Natasha Zinko dress… she looks like a Princess and I just love the tulle skirt underneath and the pearl straps!
- The omg-perfect sequined silver bomber worn by either Sama or Haya Abu Khadra (sorry, I still can’t tell them apart ^^).
- Viviana Volpicella’s golden pants… Love them!
- Helena Bordon’s Miu Miu rain boots.
- Thassia Naves’ fabulous sunglasses! (Anyone knows the brand?)
Hope you like what you see!
All photos by me. All rights reserved. © Ylenia Cuéllar.